Novus All-Payer RemitsOur service is designed to deliver the maximum integration and process management available to the healthcare provider and information systems that support them in addressing one of their most critical financial and labor intensive areas; cash posting. Novus can take a single 835 data source and post it to multiple host systems and manage the delivery of the data for balancing and reconciliation needs.
- The Enhanced "835" service automates the data entry of Medi-Cal remittance advice information into the patient accounting system.
- All Payer Remits automates the entire remittance posting process from retrieval to processing and assists in the posting of the actual remittance advice payments, adjustments, and notes.
- Automated Remittance Posting enables the provider to incorporate their own decision logic in handling various posting situations.
- Improves productivity by eliminating the manual effort associated with posting remittance advice information.
- Enhances accuracy and completeness of data posted to the patient accounting system.
- Includes payment, contractual adjustment, and adjustment reconciliation posting.
- Includes denials, rejects, etc. account note posting.
- Includes audit and exception reporting.
- Ability to export remittance data to management for other reporting purposes.
- Handles various file formats, including ANSI X12, 835, and NSF, and remittance advices